Subject: Re: Getting back to it!
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 7 Jan 1996 19:16:02 -0500

All we get now is people bitching about newtek saying 2 weeks! I know its
frustrating but be real! You guy are all 3D animators, major math! It would
lead me to believe that you are all really smart! Go figure!

Don't you think that of all the people who want the final version of
EVERYTHING to ship is NewTek!!! The sooner they get it out, the sooner they
make money, and the sooner the bad press stops. I'm not excusing the mess but
bitching at them is just going to make it worse. You know, the more pressure
your clients put on you to get things done, the more mistakes you make!

I want my Final LW for the Alpha but I'll just have to wait. So will you.
Also PLEASE, if you send mail to the list, and you change the topic, CHANGE
THE SUBJECT HEADER! I go through tons of mail thinking it has to do with a 3D
matter because of the subject heading and I find out later that it's about
some guy who is in shock because Newtek told him 2 weeks!

The internet is growing at an astronomical rate! This is only going to get
worse. New guys on the list get their cue from you! What they read they will
respond to and the list is getting too big to keep fielding these non related
gripes.

So, what do you think? Am I wrong here or what? I know everyone is entitled
to speak their piece and this is one of mine. Thanks to all in advance for
your time.

Tom Rennen
Intelligent Light Digital Imaging
214-420-6815